Monday, August 11, 2008

how to make wide leg lounge pants...

get an assistant or two...

...or 3 to help you draw out the pattern to size...

...then spend 2 days cutting a vintage sheet, sewing, ripping, sewing, ripping, trying on, sewing, ripping, going to fabric store for ribbon, sewing ribbon on, ripping ribbon off and tada:


really wide leg lounge pants!

they are super comfy...i LOVE them...will be making many more pairs...please send vintage sheets!

tyler was exhausted after all the sewing!

~k

8 comments:

AM said...

I LOVE them. Please add this item to your etsy store! you can either find the sheets or people can send them to you! LOVE it.

Pam said...

I love them! They look super cozy and comfortable.

Mrs. D said...

They do look very comfy. I don't even know what a vintage sheet is! I hope you gave your little helpers a special treat for their expertise.

Page said...

They look great!! What hard work for Tyler and Sophie (??) ;)

Magnolia Sun said...

Love them, I think we use to have sheets like that too!

rpm said...

Yea...they look great and now I'll keep my eyes peeled for pretty old sheets to send you. Looks like those assistants need to be paid with some good treats!

Somer Love said...

wow I am making some wide leg pants:) they look comfy!!!

thank you for ordering your necklace it means a lot to me!!!

Your kitty kids are so cute!!!

Wendy said...

WOW! They look incredibly comfortable:)