Thursday, June 5, 2008

time keeps on slippin' slippin'...*

lately i've been a huge procrastinating slug on all fronts...i don't feel like blogging, cleaning the house, reading blogs, working in the yard, working on my projects, doing anything much at all...i'm chosing to blame it on the heat which has cranked up in the past week or so to around about 100 degrees...that and the fact that my co-worker is out on maternity leave so i'm having to work more at work.

here's all i've got to show for the past 2 weeks or so: a bunch of pixie sticks


they have already found homes and i have orders for about 5 or 6 more!
my big, huge, super spectacular birthday month is shaping up to be a busy one...i have things to do most every nite thru the middle of june...this weekend nephew #3 will be christened and then there is a brunch following at one of my favorite local restaurants...i got these shoes last nite to wear to church on sunday at marshall*s for $20...
the husband thinks they look like hooker shoes ;-)
~k
*bonus points for naming that tune!
ps: norman, here's my rundown of the lost finale: it sucked. i found it lame. i mean, the big huge secret 'frozen donkey wheel' super surprise shocking ender was acutally a frozen donkey wheel! i hope next season bodes better.

5 comments:

rpm said...

that feeling of sluggishness must be going around...I have it, too. I love the pixie sticks. Those shoes are nice...what do men know about women's shoes?

Mrs. D said...

Ha, hooker shoes...that's hilarious. I think they are nice.

Yes, blame the heat. I am in complete agreement.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I'm surprised you didn't like the ending. My people thought it was pretty good. Now we know that Lock dies. That's a cool thing to know... Also, my People don't think Jin died. They think he got sucked in with the new island position.

Pam said...

definitely not hooker shoes, I think they are pretty.

I'm with you on the slugishness. I don't feel like doing much either.

Re: LOST. I'm wondering if that is really Locke. I can't seen to give up on the whole evil twin theory. BUT..I'm not going to think too much about it. Looking forward to seeing what's coming up for next season.

Magnolia Sun said...

I don't think they look like hooker shoes although I really don't know what they wear!! I think they are very cute.