Friday, June 20, 2008

bloggy meet ~ 2008, raleighwood version

last call for anyone interested in attending bloggy meet 2008 in raleigh, north carolina...please contact me so you can get on the email circulation and be 'in the know' about this sure to be memorable event!

state capital building

governor's mansion (i think it looks a bit like the haunted mansion at disneyworld)
an email was sent to the current group last night concerning accommodations and flights...if you didn't get that email and think you should have, please let me know
~k

4 comments:

Pam said...

HA! It does look a bit like the Haunted Mansion.

I'm excited to see everyone again in Raleigh. I can't believe it's been nearly a year since the last one.

AM said...

wow, that is quite a mansion! Lets have the blog meet up there! You can make that happen, right?

♥PugPosse♥ said...

That Goveners mansion is a perfect place for us to share of spooky stories at like we did in the lobby at our last meet up....

Shannon said...

I'm so bummed I can't go. Esp with a haunted mansion on the itinerary! I'm going to miss seeing all you fabulouso girls!