Monday, June 23, 2008

birthday give-a-way

it's my birthday week!!! woohoo, so i'm giving one of y'all a gift...


handcrafted by me: blue and green 'clear' glass (?) beads with a silver separator, topped with moss green swarovski crystal bead...all metal is .925 silver~

to win this pair of earrings, simply leave a comment on THIS post...winner will be drawn on my birthday...

stay tuned for LOTS of posts this week - really, i promise, there will be lots of posting...and maybe, just maybe another give-a-way...

~k

9 comments:

Pam said...

Just wanted to comment on how pretty those are. I'd love to enter the drawing but I'm probably one of the only people left in the world who doesn't have pierced ears.

AM said...

Enter me! I think since Emma's birthday is the same day as yours, that I should have the upper hand in this birthday give a way.Just sayin.

Page said...

I wanna play! I tell ya, I never win at these drawings, but it's worth a shot!

Punchbugpug said...

Birthday Week???? I love the concept. I'm in.

rpm said...

Well, hello to the earrings! You and AM are doing amazing work on your jewelry making. Those are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful earrings!

Swampgirl said...

Please enter me, too. I have blue eyes that would look so good with those beads!

Magnolia Sun said...

They are very pretty, I didn't realize you were making jewelry. Please enter me in the drawing.

Shannon said...

Love those! Gorgeous! Enter me pleeeease!