Friday, May 9, 2008

blogging from the beach ~ day five

today was windy so we decided to stay away from the beach and just hung out inside with the sliding doors open to let the sound of the ocean come in while we read and painted...then after lunch we all went for:

pedicures!!!
on the way back to the condo we stopped back at barefoot landing to exchange a pair of shorts i had purchased on tuesday nite and walked around some as it was less windy and way warmer over there...

the turtles wanted to be fed

this lizard was scampering along one of the walls


all toes looking good!

today starts spring bike rally...the bikers have been arriving en mass the past couple of days...maybe we will head out and check some out today and tomorrow: custom bikes...we saw one for 28,000+

~k

6 comments:

Pam said...

A pedi sounds so nice right now. Fun design on someone's toe.

I love the little turle guy!

AM said...

Have I mentioned I am jealous of our vacation?

Great looking toes to all. And Kudos to Chris for stepping up and getting a pedicure too. All men should.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Those are some good-looking toes. I just happened to read on the side of your blog that the vet considers her a vicious biter. LOL. That's so funny!

Magnolia Sun said...

Nice feet! I love the turtle.

Punchbugpug said...

Oh, I'm wishing for a pedicure right now.....sigh.....

rpm said...

I bet y'all's feet feel so good right now. I want a vacation like yours!