Thursday, April 17, 2008

special delivery...

a week or so ago i won on of the prizes for pam's blogaversary contest... it was waiting on my doorstep monday when i got home from jail work!

i LOVE getting packages...really, you could send me an empty box and i'd likely get excited about it (however, please do not send me an empty box to test this theory)

look at the card...it has a little siamese on it

soap...it smells really good and is called 'smoky mountain rain'...hence the husband had to sing that song all.nite.long...so

i'm not sharing the chocolate bar with him!
thanks, pam for the great gifts
~k

7 comments:

Pam said...

YAY! I was just sure that chocolate was gonna melt. I'm glad it made it in once piece.

Magnolia Sun said...

I bet that does smell good, I love the smell of rain. Of course the chocolate looks wonderful, take a bite for me!

Page said...

aw, you lucky duck! I love soap and chocolate...but especially chocolate!

Mrs. D said...

And now you have a little piece of Knoxville...well as long as the candle lasts!

rpm said...

Those are great prizes...that card is so cute. Chocolate in a box is always a good thing!

Sarah G. said...

YAY for you and winning!! getting packages in the mail is the best!! The love scented stuff, and I bet the soap smells great! And who doesn't love GODIVA?????

AM said...

I know I posted a comment on this the other day! I KNOW I did! I said congrats and what kind of chocolate do you like most and a lot of other stuff. Dang.