Tuesday, April 15, 2008

something for me!

did you see my other post today? look below...

i've been busy filling so many orders for various things lately that i felt left out! so last weekend i had the husband cut out a 'whimsie' flower for ME ME all me...



it's going to eventually hang in the kitchen as part of my summer decor...i still need to put another coat of clear sealer on it...

i need your help...i have come up with names for these cut out objects (whimsies) and for the plant stakes (pixie sticks), but i need help with a name for the wooden signs (like the 'welcome' one in the etsy shop, and the 'welcome y'all' one i'm making for co-worker)...the husband put in his 2 cents and said to call them 'wooden signs', but i don't think that's very clever at all...so put your thinking caps on and help me, please...

~k

10 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Extremely CUTE!!!!

LOL Wooden signs.....just like a man.

the husband said...

Fine - DECORATIVE wooden signs. How's that?! ;-)

Pam said...

Very cute! wooden signs...lol!

The only think I can think of is "special greetings" or "happy greetings"...something like that? I'll keep thinking.

rpm said...

I love it! I am going to have to think on the sign names. wooden welcomes?

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm horrible at thinking up good stuff - how about customized wooden greetings? (stealing from pam and sandy)

Wendy said...

I am no good at the naming, but I love them!

Punchbugpug said...

LOL The Husband is funny....I like wooden welcomes, how about....whimsical welcomes....

Mrs Nespy said...

How about De Signs? =) (see, here I can hear Tattoo saying, "De plane, de plane!"). Sorry...it's corny, I know.

Mrs Nespy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah G. said...

I was thinking wooden welcomes or wooden wisdom. Then again...wooden signs, is pretty self explanatory. :-)