Friday, March 14, 2008

progress

thanks for all the braces sympathy...i am pleased to announce that as of last nite things were going much better (or maybe it was just the wine)...i go back to the orthodontist on monday and will hopefully get some of the extra stuff they had to put on due to my really screwed up bite removed...if that happens i will be a happy camper!

rpm was the correct guesser as to who was SO interested in my laundry habits: it was AM.

yesterday i got orders for 4 new canvases/etc from local peeps so i'm gonna be a busy bee the next couple of weeks...hopefully my 'braces fund' will grow...a lot...

i've made more progress on the HUGE nursery canvas:

i hope to pretty much finish it this weekend...along with lots of other things...look for my weekend adventure report on monday.

have a great weekend!

~k

6 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I just love the colors in the canvas, don't work too hard.

Pam said...

I'm glad to hear that your mouth is feeling a bit better. That's great news! I'm sure the wine helped too. ;)

The canvas looks fantastic. I'm anxious to see the finished product.

Mrs. D said...

Can't wait to see the nursery canvas when it is done. It already looks great to me!

Have a good weekend.

Page said...

That canvas looks AWESOME! I just love the colors in it...but, I agree with magnolia sun, don't work too hard this weekend!

AM said...

Keep the wine close by, just in case. :)

The canvas looks great! Have you shared the progress pictures with your coworker?

rpm said...

Yea...I love the look of that canvas. That's great that you are getting orders! Can't wait to hear and see what happens over this weekend.