Friday, March 7, 2008

hippity hoppity...

daylight savings time is on it's way...woohoo!! finally after a long dark winter i will emerge from my cave on sunday and rejoin the living...i simply cannot function in the dark and dread each year when daylight savings ends...i love love love my extra hour of light...

also, easter falls way early this year (in fact the earliest it can ever fall is march 22nd...this year it's march 23rd)...so i pulled out the bunnies last weekend...here's a glimpse:




now hop to it and set those clocks forward before going to bed saturday nite...then on sunday enjoy that extra hour of sun...i'll be sipping some wine on the porch...

~k

4 comments:

Pam said...

I still haven't organized all my Easter stuff. It's all piled up on a table downstairs. ack!
really cute tree!

I hear you on getting that extra daylight. I love this time of year!

Magnolia Sun said...

I love your decorations and I love the extra daylight too. Enjoy your weekend.

Wendy said...

I knew Easter was early, but yikes!! I have a lot of bunny shopping to do...

♥PugPosse♥ said...

I love that Tree! I have not yet dug out my easter stuff yet...I should hurry up!