Tuesday, February 5, 2008

i've been tagged!

kim over at neatokimmo and natalie too tagged me for a cool meme...

pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages). open the book to page 123. find the fifth sentence. post the next three sentences. tag five people.

"So you don't think this smoking stuff is going to send me to hell, Grandaddy? God looks at your heart, Red. Thank the good Lord, He looks at our hearts."

from 'flies on the butter' by denise hildreth

i tag everyone! cause i thought this was neat. if you play along, please let me know...

~k

4 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

LOL! That's so cool. The closest book to me right now is TCP/IP Illustrated Volume I. I doubt you want to be entertained by the content, but here it is anyway. I'm a nerd.

The kernel must be configured to send redirects. The kernel variable is named ip_sendredirects, or something similar. (See Appendix E.)

Oh the excitement of TCP/IP Illustrated Volume I. You can imagine that volumes II and III are jam-packed with even more goodies!!

rpm said...

Neat meme...the closest book to me is the phone book so I won't bore you with it. I like your avatar!

Pam said...

fun...I'll do this for Wednesday. ;)

Wendy said...

I just did this on my other blog because I was tagged by someone else:)