Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentine's day!

i made y'all brownies!!!
what, you cannot get to it thru the screen? okay, i'll just take of bite for ya...mmmmm, very good...
last nite i was home alone...when i'm home alone i get scared and start hearing all sorts of noises...so i made a grilled cheese sandwich and drank a glass of wine while i cleaned the kitchen and made the brownies...then i fixed a mug of peppermint hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream and went upstairs to bed...at 7:30pm!

yesterday am told me big brother 9 had started tuesday nite...i had no idea! i live in acc basketball country and i can assure you basketball is going to win out over big brother any day of the week so it was preempted (which explains why i had no idea it was on tuesday nite)...i decided to watched the 2nd episode last nite...i thought it was awful...it's like watching mtv's 'real world'...they are all babies save for the former playboy chick, sheila, who is 45...i won't be watching it again...where's chicken george or even evel dick??? yawn...

i fell asleep shortly after BB9 only to wake up again at 11:30...i pretty much wake up every couple of hours when the husband is gone...this morning the kids woke me up around 6am to let me know their food bowl was empty...then the tv came on and they were talking about snow?!?!? sure enough i looked out the window to see that indeed we did get a teenie tiny bit of snow (no laughing allowed punchy and pugposse!):


i had to scrape the windows...and i didn't wear gloves...i may need a couple of fingers amputated, i'll keep you informed...


meet my latest obsession: tea! i purchases 6 (!) boxes of teas last weekend...here are some of my favorites so far...i drink 3 to 4 cups a day...is that bad? tea's good for you, right?

have a happy valentine's, i hope you get some chocolate...details of our valentine's evening tomorrow...

~k

9 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Those brownies look good! Woman gets really scared when Ian is gone too, so don't feel bad! We got a tiny bit of snow, but nothing to blog about :P

Pam said...

brownies...yum!!!

I saw where BB had started but Ihaven't had a chance to watch it yet. Ours was delayed last night because of basketball so I recorded it. I hate that it's on now because it's somethingI look forward to in the summer.

Is it sad that I'm jealous that you got that much snow?
I'll take some of that peppermint hot chocolate, my fav!

AM said...

I have that black chai spice tea in my purse! It's a good one. six boxes! WOW!

I cant seem to reach the brownie...

rpm said...

That is so NOT FAIR eating that brownie and taunting us with it. Looks like some chocolate goodness at your house. That's some snow for sure...but it does make you laugh when you think about our friends up north and what they deal with. I plan on getting some chocolate somewhere today....don't know where yet.

Punchbugpug said...

I think I can smell those brownies...yes, yes, I can...

Sorry you are afraid alone in the house. Good thing you don't live in my big creaky house! Also, good thing that I don't get scared! LOL

C bought us a huge tea collection for Christmas. We've been drinking more tea at home too.

Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

♥PugPosse♥ said...

Yum to those Brownies! ( You tease!)
okay..hahahahaha,hahahahahaha,hahahahahahaa! you want snow???? have you looked on my Photoblog post? I will be more than happy to send it all to you!

if you want to place an order...click here

http://www.photoblog.com/dayafterday/

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Thank you so much for the Valentine's day card! It is the first one I have ever received!

Magnolia Sun said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE brownies and those look so good. I hate frozen windshields too. Teas look good too. Happy valentine's day.

Wendy said...

Yummy brownies! I hate it when Michael is gone too. I sleep with the TV on so I don't hear any of those mysterious noises.