Friday, July 20, 2007

i should have never gone in the hallmark!

last nite we went to an italian restaurant in the shopping center down the street from our house for the husband's belated birthday dinner...there's a hallmark shop a couple of stores down...i simply needed a card...i spied the new vera bradley bags in the back of the store...they are all i can think about today...i simply need a new bag now...
she's brought back my favorite style, the backsack and i love this new floral print!


...and i can absolutely see myself carrying this new curvy tote in the fall...going in that hallmark was very very bad for me!

~k

4 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I really like the first one. I was just reading another blog this morning...she found a Vera Bradley bag at a thrift store in perfect condition for $5!!

Pam said...

That first one is awesome. I love her bags!

rpm said...

Oh, I think going to the Hallmark Store is a good thing for you!! A new bag is always nice. Those look lovely.

Magnolia Sun said...

I like the second one, looks really big and roomy. I think you deserve the bag!