Friday, July 13, 2007

BB8 ~ episode 4

honestly i think this show is rigged...the producers make us all think jen is looney tunes then they go and let her get hoh...which guarantees she isn't going anywhere this week..just to mess with our heads!!! i was sorry to see carol get the boot solely because i didn't want to have to listen to jessica and her annoying voice celebrating the fact. according to my spoiler sites jen hasn't made her nominations for evictions yet (however they do report she has had yet another breakdown over her picture on the wall!). i think she will surely target dick as they pretty much cannot stand each other. oh wait, i forgot...she's going to nominate whoever WE tell her to via our 'playah' eric...yeah...right...whatever...please god let america think jessica should go home this week. in a nutshell i thought last nite's episode was weak and boring...yawn...

until sunday...

~k

2 comments:

rpm said...

Oh you have it so right...Jessica's voice is reason enough for her to have to go. I want to stick my fingers in my ears and go uhhhhuhhhhuhhh while she talks. I don't like Jen either but I bet they keep her a while for the effect she has on us. I can't stand Joe.

Sarah G. said...

Can I first say that when the hubby and I were watching Thursday's episode, I said that if Jen won the HOH I was going to shoot myself in the head. Well, she won, and I am still here, but that is how much I HATE her. She is seriously neurotic! Jessica is second. I can't stand eithe of them. And yes, Jessica talking makes me want to go crazy!!

Crazy, I tell ya!!