Friday, June 15, 2007

total devastation

last nite we went to bj's mainly for me to get the other 2 books by emily giffin 'something blue' and 'baby proof'...when i purchased 'something borrowed' LAST week there were tons, literally tons of all 3 books...last nite...NONE!!! i was devastated...i still AM devastated...there is absolutely no way all of those books sold...i tried to console myself by buying the latest debbie macomber book 'back on blossom st.'

in hopes of pulling myself out of this bj's warehouse induced book depression i'm going to eat a big fat charcoal grilled cheeseburger with sweet potato fries tonite at 'M's house...

as for the rest of the weekend i wish to read at least 2 books (that's funny!), walk 4 miles everyday (that's funnier!), watch my 2 netflix movies that i've had for about 3 weeks, go to the fabric store to get some 'secret project' supplies, make another tutu for my niece, make some embellished dish towels...

and here is what i must do this weekend: clean house, make lunches for next week, water neighbors plants, water my own plants, go to brunch on father's day (can you guess where?), do laundry, clean out my closet...

off to read...happy weekends!

~k

3 comments:

AM said...

Sorry you couldnt get your book! So sad!

Sounds like it could be a very busy weekend for you!

I dont really have anything planned, but want to take Emma to the park if the weather is nice.

rpm said...

There is no time for a nap in your schedule! Maybe you can get the book at a different store?? Have a good weekend.

Pam said...

Oh no! I wonder what could have happened. That just seems so odd that those would disappear like that.
Sounds like you have a busy weekend!