Wednesday, June 6, 2007

randomness

i'm more than likely going to be away from the computer tomorrow...so as i sit here enjoying a glass of local pomegranate wine and some dark chocolate covered espresso beans...
...i wanted to show y'all the newest cigar boxes the husband got at work...they are so pretty! i feel lucky to have them...in fact, the husband says another lady nearly tackled him when she saw him leaving the building with them...seems there are a couple of other people over there who like the boxes too...one lady is taking them to her church and letting the kids in sunday school paint them (oh, the horror of painting these beauties!) and another person is collecting them to use as gift containers (i do think that's a neat idea)...i'm not sure what i'm going to do with these other than stare at them...the are really big 8x8x5.
oh and a shopping alert...bath and body works is having their semi-annual sale...'M' went to the mall yesterday to get out of the house while she continues to recover and i asked her to get me a bunch of their 'plug-in' refill things...they are on sale for $5...i may venture over to the mall myself this weekend as i try my best to only shop during the sale since it amounts to a substantial savings over their regular prices.

have a great thursday! talk at you soon...

~k

6 comments:

***Willow&Belle's Mom*** said...

I will have a glass of wine with you! YUM! I am all for the Wine!
I have alot of the walflowers from B&BW too!

rpm said...

I was at the mall today and did not go to B&BW..darn because I use the wall flowers, too.

You have one thing there that I don't like that has chocolate on it...the coffee beans!

Pam said...

I saw where they were having their sale. I may have to stop in! The wine sounds really good. I've never had pomegranate wine but I love pomergranate juice so I'm sure it must be wonderful.

Magnolia Sun said...

Thanks for letting us know about the sale - now this means I have to go to the mall! You can pour me a glass of wine too.

AM said...

Ah! TOo funny. I just posted about the sale!

That wine looks great!!! Jason and I like sweeter wines. Not bitter/dry. ANd those chocolate covered expresson beans!!! Im in heaven!

Sarah George said...

Where does one find pomegranate wine?? Isn't pomegranate a superfood?? So it's actually GOOD for you to drink that wine. I like the sound of that!!