Friday, June 8, 2007

hip hip hurrah!

i am happy to report that 'M' had her surgery 'do-over' yesterday...i didn't post about it cause i didn't' want to jinx it or anything after last week...she did fine, everything went as planned and she is doing as to be expected or better...the husband and i plan to go see her after work since she is being moved from intensive care to a regular room soon. she recovered from last week's 'trial run' very quickly so i suppose this time will be the same...she will be hitting the mall again in no time! we are all so relieved...

oh, i just was reading spoilerish websites and found this tidbit about grey's anatomy...DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SORT OF SPOILED...consider yourself warned, i take no responsibility if you click here...

today is going to be our hottest day of the year so far - temps will reach into the 100's for a couple of hours this afternoon...i'm so excited...not...tomorrow will be hot as well...so i think i will concentrate on getting some things done inside the house like clean my closet(!), wrap up a super secret project, finish reading a book, make a pitcher of margaritas, eat chips and salsa, watch a movie or two...

keep cool y'all!

~k

3 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm glad M is doing well - send her my good wishes. Have a cool weekend!

Pam said...

Glad to hear that everything went well with M. I didn't read the spoiler on Grey's but I did read some news about Isaiah Washington. Didn't know if it was concerning him or not? We are suppose to get some storm this afternoon. I'll do my best to fan them your direction so it will cool things off. ;)

rpm said...

I am so glad to hear that M is doing fine. I hope she will be feeling much better from now on. I agree with the hot/humid weather and staying inside the house! I can't figure out what the "secret project" is??