Friday, June 22, 2007

'birthday weekend extravaganza ~ part I'

ah, the dilemma...my birthday falls in the middle of the week (next wednesday)...so i hereby declare that i'm celebrating it thru the 30th!


this weekend (henceforth to be referred to as part I of my birthday weekends) i have a couple of things planned:

  • figure out how in the heck to work my new camera (this bullet point was just added as i didn't know i would even own such an item until last nite
  • watch the husband powerwash the deck (yes, this is a specific birthday request...our deck is slimy)
  • take a painting class (tropical palm trees...very summerish, no?) at michaels on saturday afternoon
  • anything else i feel like doing or NOT doing...it's my party afterall!

happy weekend everyone


~k

2 comments:

Lola's *mom* said...

I hope you have a fabulous birthday! You can share my birthday month anytime!! : )

AM said...

These Michael's classes sound great! Im going to have to go by our local MIchaels and see what they have to offer!