Tuesday, May 15, 2007

sob

well...gilmore girls is no more...i just finished watched the final episode. i had to have an adult beverage to get me thru...i just hate it when a good show ends! on the bright side...my tuesday nites are free of tv now. i should be able to get loads more stuff accomplished!

when we came home from work today the rabbit that eats everything in my yard was taking a nap or something...he was all stretched out in the backyard...i assume his belly was full of tender young plants...

no comments on the lack of grass, please. i'm well aware it looks awful...in fact the landscape lady came over tonite with the plan for our backyard...the husband and i have to sit down and discuss what we are going to do and how much we will do ourselves vs. hire her to do for us.

before gilmore girls the niece came over for her tutu...she had 'ordered' a pink one...here she is modeling it along with her new swimsuit (or 'baving soup' as she calls it) that her mimi bought for her at the beach...and yes, her hair is c.r.a.z.y., we honestly have no idea where it came from! i'm going to drown in my sorrow for my show now...

~k

3 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

The rabbit is too funny. I hate it when a good show ends although I never watched that one. I love her hair!

rpm said...

Your niece is a little Annie! She is so adorable. She looks so cute and those two pieces go together very well. I like little rabbits but I wouldn't like them eating my plants.

AM said...

I missed it. When we get our home internet back, I'll try and watch it online. Ive missed the past couple episodes, so I'll have me a GG marathon- with Adult Beverage in hand!

that rabbit is so funny! Cant beleive he is that relaxed!