Thursday, May 10, 2007

bag tag

lola's *mom* tagged anyone who wanted to play along with reveal the contents of your purse...luckily for me i just swapped out purses after my vacation last week (i carry a small backpack type of purse on vaca) so my purse was very neat and tidy!
i love vera bradley purses...this one is a couple of years old and i think both the pattern (bermuda blue) and the style (i have no clue) have been retired now...
inside view....

ok, the contents: small makeup case in matching pattern, gum, sunglasses, small comb, new tube of burt's bee's lip balm, mickey mouse hand lotion from our last vacation (this is some of the 'free' stuff they put on the vanity in the bathroom in the hotel...i sweep it all in a drawer every night so i get more the next day and then i pack up a box of soap/shampoo/etc. with a disney washcloth i buy in a gift shop and give it to the neice/nephews as a little 'gift' when we get home)...

more stuff...cell phone, pen (always need a pen!), store coupons clipped together, last night's target list, set of keys for each car...


even more stuff...matching wallet and a liberty of london tiny pouch that holds additional credit cards and what not...


so...if you'd like to play along feel free!

t.g.i.f

~k

6 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I love your purse and it's very neat. I guess it helps to have all the smaller bags. Is that a $2 coupon from Hallmark store? if so I have one too.

AM said...

That is a very pretty bag. Looks soft and comfortable. Love the color too. I am big fan of green and blue together.

rpm said...

I do love the colors of your bag and it's the size I like, too. I cannot operate on a small bag. You stole my sunglasses!!! I lost my pair like that that I've had for YEARS and just replaced them with some from Target that cost much less than what I paid for the pair I lost. Love the Burt's Bee's!

Lola's *mom* said...

Such a cute bag! And what a cute little piglet you have too!!

girlville said...

magnolia sun, yep that's a $2 coupon for hallmark...i always forget to use them though!

rpm, they cannot be your sunglasses cause i got them a couple of years ago at old navy outlet at the beach for about $5. i found some in a non-outlet store last week for $70...but i walked away from them.

lola's *mom*, i LOVE piglet and all things piglet.

am, that's good that you are a fan of the blue and green together as you shall soon see in your mailbox...

Pam said...

Very cute bag...I love vera bradley!