Monday, April 23, 2007

interview

rpm interviewed me. here are her questions and my answers:

1. If you could go back in time and pick a day to relive, tell us about it. i think if i could go back in time and relive one day it would be my wedding day. even though many people told me to just relax and enjoy it cause it would go by SO fast...i didn't. i would love to go back and do that day all over again and s.l.o.w. down and enjoy and savor every single moment of it.

2. If you could do any job in the world, what would you want to do? my ideal job would be not to work! ideally i would like to spend my time volunteering in many different capacities such as the spca, reading to kids, etc. BUT if i HAD to work and could have any job in the world i would be a food set designer or what ever it's called where you 'style' food for pictures in magazines.

3. If you were walking a trail and it was late in the day and the sun was about to go down, a snake is across the pathway, would you cross over it or would you wait it out? oh, funny since you know my stance on snakes! if it were a baby snake, i'd jump over it or turn around or whatever to head out of the trail. if it were a BIG snake...i'd most likely drop dead on the spot. for real. or i'd totally freak out and it would bite me.

4. If you had an all expenses paid scholarship to the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) would you take it? at this stage of my life i would not. because there isn't a location near where i live and i'm not moving! if i had been offered this when i was just out of high school or just out of college i would have done it. for now i will just stick to my williams sonama 'lessons'.

5. What would be your dream vacation and where would you buy a vacation home? i am very lucky because i get to go on my dream vacation nearly every year! i LOVE disney world and we go a lot. we went on our honeymoon (nearly 10 years ago) and have gone every year for the past 4 or 5 years. there is SO much to do there even for adults. if you have a question about disney...just ask me! as for where i would buy a vacation home it would definitely be the mountains. preferably at a lake in the mountains. i'm not that much of a sun person so the mountains would suit me fine. i would like a really nice small cabin type of place that was decorated all 'woodsy'. it would have to have a screened in porch and i would pack up all four fur kids and take them with me!

Now here are the RULES. If you want to participate:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions, no questions asked. Any questions?
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

~k

6 comments:

rpm said...

Yea...that was fun to read. I, too, would love a mountain cabin...but I don't want to be far from the beach either. I hear that about wedding days...how stressful they can be.

Magnolia Sun said...

That was fun to read, we learn a little bit more about everyone by doing these things.

Pam said...

ok..I give. Interview me! ;)

girlville said...

pam, your questions have been sent! thanks

~k

AM said...

Loved hearing your answers. I love Disney World too and bit a LOT, but not since...hmm.... maybe 1999? Wow, thats a long time ago.

girlville said...

AM, lets ditch the husbands and take emma to disney! it's been WAY to long since you went.