Monday, April 30, 2007

blogging from the beach day one

we slept in until 8 since it was our first official day of vacay....then we were frantically getting ALL of our massive amount of stuff downstairs and into the car....

yesterday i painted my toes in preparation for the beach week....here i am standing in my yard...

i didn't get down to the sand today to take a picture there...tomorrow i will!


i think the only appropriate title for this is 'a ridiculous amount of stuff for 3 people to take to the beach' you cannot even see what's in the back seat...


just outside of myrtle beach we stopped at a farmer's stand for vegetables for the week...


there was no one in there under the age of 70 save for us!

rpm, the husband bought this in your honor...they had an old fashioned drink box with all sorts of hard to find sodas. it was SO good! nothing like what you get in the store...

after unpacking the 'ridiculous amount of stuff' we made chicken quesadillas for dinner with homemade salsa and some chips. i took pictures and somehow managed to delete them...oh well, trust me they were yummy along with our margaritas....

now it's time to watch 'the bachelor' and then do some reading...

tomorrow is a beach day!

sleep tight...

~k

6 comments:

Pugalicious said...

margaritas? Now you're talking

AM said...

Im so glad you are blogging from the beach!!! Yeah!!

Who is the 3rd person?

What kind of place are you staying in?

Cute feet! Proves you do in fact shave your legs! ;)

rpm said...

Tell your husband thank you for sharing that Cheerwine with me!! I am just going to have to make it up to NC one day to get one out of a drink box to get the real taste! I have some diet ones in the fridge right now but Wal-mart doesn't always have them in stock. Don't know how long they will keep them here. But I want the REAL THING!

Yea for a vacation at the beach. Hope you all have a great time! I'll be checking in to see sites and food!

rpm said...

Oh, I meant to say...that is a ton of stuff in the car. It makes me wonder how my parents got themselves and three kids in a regular car to the beach for a week in a vaca house.

girlville said...

am, we are staying at a condo...more on that later. the 3rd person is 'M' - you know, tyler's girlfriend.

Magnolia Sun said...

I didn't think we would hear from you this week glad you are posting during your vacation, can't wait to see beach pics. Have fun and have a margarita for me.