Thursday, April 26, 2007

administrative professionals day...

yesterday was administrative professionals day...so the guys here chipped in for mall gift cards for us admins and on tuesday the boss gave me a gift card for a local department store. tonite i'm heading off to shop since they are burning a hole in my pocket! i also have coupons for talbots and victoria's secret. i'm looking forward to finding something new, preferable shoes. this morning i changed outfits no less than four times before i settled on something to wear. i think that's a big sign that i need to update my wardrobe! also, next week at the beach we will hit the outlets which is where we do the majority of our clothes shopping.

so...where do you prefer to shop? the mall....online...outlets? what's your favorite store?

have a nice thursday...gray's anatomy is new tonite.

~k

3 comments:

rpm said...

You must show us what you end up getting...if it's not too personal. I like shopping at all those places but not for long. But I can sit on a bench and watch people while friends shop. It's fun to go when you're out of town if there are good shops that you don't normally get to shop in.

Magnolia Sun said...

All of the above, I just love shopping especially with gift cards. I still have to spend my VS card husband gave me for my birthday.

the husband said...

rpm - those out of town shops are not good for the bank account. ;-)