Thursday, April 19, 2007

100th post...

this is the 100th post to my little blog! i can hardly believe that i have posted that many times...when i started this blog back in january it was because a lot of you inspired me. i had been reading blogs for nearly a year when i thought...hey, why not start a blog myself. i'm really enjoying blogging and have met many new 'friends' which is the best part of all . so....in honor of my 100th post i'm doing a give-away (i got this idea from anna maria horner, whose blog is just simply beautiful...she is a very talented designer...please visit her blog if you haven't). for the give-away i whipped up with this little canvas over last weekend...

... to 'win' this original piece of art (it's 4"x5") all you have to do is leave me a comment...i will draw the winning name from a bowl on next wednesday, the 25th at 7pm est. there are a few rules....no anonymous comments will be entered in the drawing, only open to the 48 contiguous states (due to shipping charges), the husband is not eligible (so sorry) and real life friends are not eligible. that's all! now get to commenting!!

ps: i totally fell asleep during lost last nite so i've got to watch it on the web....will discuss later...

~k

5 comments:

AM said...

YOU FELL ASLEEP DURING LOST????? WHAT?????

PLease enter me in the contest.And congrats on having 100 posts!

girlville said...

am, maybe it had to do with the 2 glasses of wine i had during dinner????? just maybe...

Magnolia Sun said...

Please enter me too. I love the art work and would look so good in my house!!!

rpm said...

ENTER ENTER ENTER.... You didn't say how many times we could enter with comments...just kidding, I'll play fair and only comment one time today.
That is so cute and it would be so nice to have a piece of artwork from a friend.

You must have been really tired to miss your favorite show.

Happy 100 entries!

Pam said...

First: you fell asleep during LOST? Ack! Were you able to get caught up?

Second: ENTER!!! I love it!