Tuesday, February 13, 2007

more fabric samples

i called the upholstery man this morning and he is coming over next week to look at chair and tell me how much fabric i will need. here are the remaining samples:

the 'new' ones below are on the far right and the one at the bottom of the middle row:

also, since i think this chair looks like a grandaddy long legs spider, i will ask him if he can put a short skirt around the bottom to cover up some of the legs like in this picture (i realize this is a slip cover, not an upholstered chair).

i'm SO excited for this to be done...i cannot wait to see how it turns out!

~k

3 comments:

rpm said...

I like the spotted prints in the first picture...the black and white and the green and beige. I can't wait to see what you choose and the finished chair.

girlville said...

"I like the spotted prints in the first picture...the black and white and the green and beige" rpm, you are SO on to something there ;-)

Pam said...

I have to agree about the black with white spots fabric. That was what jumped out at my when I remembered some of the photos you posted of the room. Isn't it purple? That would look really nice...maybe a green pillow there to make it pop??