Tuesday, February 27, 2007

monday evening purchase

we went to bj's last nite and i got a new college textbook i mean new cookbook that i've been craving....

for real i think this thing weighs about 10 lbs and is a good 2 inches thick! i pray there is no test when i'm done 'studying' it. i hope i can find the ingredients to make some of the recipes - what the heck is spelt flour and where does one buy it??

on a different front, girlville is a complete MESS! i need to focus on cleaning up my work space some tonite before LOST comes on:

~k

3 comments:

rpm said...

I bet you can order the flour from King Arthur Flour's web site. I used to order flour from them before they started carrying it in the store here. They have tons of good stuff in their catalog. I'm being nosey but what is in the wooden boxes to the left of the picture in your crafty closet room?

girlville said...

rpm, i'm going to check trader joe's and whole foods for the weird ingredients first and then as last resort order from ka website. the wooden boxes are cigar boxes that the husband got from work. some guy brings them in and people just can take them. i thought they would make good storage so i'm going to put stuff in them (i think there's stuff in them now but i don't remember what!)

Magnolia Sun said...

That is a big cookbook, I can't wait to see what you make. I so love your room, one of these days I'm going to have my "own space"!